Our usual starting point is to carry out a QuickScan analysis through interviews, observation and data analysis.
- Gain clarity of your requirements to ensure that we fully understand the exam question.
- Agree the outcome that you desire and the metrics
- Determine the root cause, key risks
- Listen and learn from your staff
- At the mid-point, we will jointly determine if Bonum believes that we can successfully deliver.
- Design and document an initial plan which usually consists of a one-page charter for each of the agreed actions
QuickScan is focused, proven and reliable method to determine issues and recommend actions in a specific area of your operation. It usually lasts between two and six weeks depending on the scope and size of the challenge and is illustrated below:
5 Step Process
Management commitment and active participation is essential for the success of Quickscan.
Analysis of Current Status: Collect data, conduct interviews, workshops, analyse processes.
Develop options assess results, develop options for improvement, estimate high level costs and benefits.
Evaluate and confirm our initial data analysis and findings, review and shortlist first pass options and seek agreement to continue with the QuickScan.
Further Analysis: Analyse the shortlist options to estimate timescales, benefits, risks and resources. Complete any additional data analysis and interviews.
Facilitate a discussion to agree the final options in terms of priority, costs, resources , risks and benefits.